Thursday 11 June 2009

If you aint got anything to blog about....

Then don't blog at all...

These are the words that have been pumping through my head every time i graced onto my pitiful blog page. Now, now its once again been a while since i last blogged on here, but i thought it was due time for another Craig spurt.

So my 2nd year at University has officially ended and i am now currently far away, safe and sound, locked in my bed room at home in Crewe. And how do i feel??

Well.... Looking back on my 2nd year at uni it was a very pick n mix bag of emotions on my behalf. At the start of the year i was flying high, eager feeling fresh and ready for my course to begin. I was excited to what projects we would be given this year, as i have to say 1st years projects were a load of horse shit. But yeah i have to say the projects this year were a 100 times better but also a whole different league of difficulty. Overall i feel i worked very hard through out the entire year. Granted i could of put a whole lot more effort in, but hey that's something to work towards for next year right?? Anyway, i am happy to say i got through it all with out too much crying and bitching on my behalf....... Well.. Maybe a little haha.
But seriously though, after looking back on some of the work i have produced this year, i am very proud of what i have achieved.


As for this summer! I have BIG BIG plans and i am very very very very very very excited about what i am currently working on.
I wont speak to much about it just yet, as i want to save it for a time when i have something a bit more "tangible" to show/talk about.
So fret not, i will share with you all in due time. (Most of you reading this probably already know what i am on about anyway)

As for now... This "project" i am currently working on is what i need right now, more then anything!


Until we next speak blogger...................... SEEYA!!



Oh

P.S

If you haven't already purchased this record, then where have you been??!! Seriously this record is FANTASTIC, a truly great soundtrack to your summer.







Buy it! Download it, Stream it.... Whatever! Just enjoy it! I promise you wont be disappointed :)

XXX

No comments: