Friday 24 October 2008

We're Gonna Need A Bigger Carpet

Well, today i finally sold out and acquired my very own online visual blog. I am very new to this experience so its all a bit touch and go for the moment until i get everything sorted and figured out. But in the long run i hope to be constantly updating this in the future and keep it more as a visual record to myself that others can hopefully be a part of.
Any who, i think i should take this moment to explain a bit more about myself and what i do. I am currently in my 2nd year of a BA Hons in Graphic Design Degree at The University of Cumbria based in Carlisle and i am really enjoying it. I have a huge passion for music and the people that make it, i am hugely inspired by music and design, and i love when both elements work together. I also write, record and perform in many terrible punk bands, but it's something i seriously love to do. (if your interested you can check out and listen to one of my bands here)
Slightly drifting off topic there, but this blog is mainly to showcase my design work and to share it with the world.

Here's to the future


No comments: